I’m a writer and content marketer based in Houston, Texas.
Most recently, I created growth marketing content for Demand Curve, a Y Combinator company that educates startup founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers about how to grow a business.
What I do
I excel in doing intensive research to make sense of complex, technical topics and then sharing that information in an understandable way.
Here are a few pieces that I’m especially proud of:
- How SaaS Founder Bernard Huang Grew Clearscope – a deep dive into the growth tactics used to grow one of the best-known SEO tools, Clearscope
- Marketing Psychology: How to Influence Buyer Behavior – a 7,000-word playbook about the cognitive biases that influence our buying behaviors
- Man vs. Machine: Can AI Transcribe Win/Loss Interviews Better Than a Human Service? – a detailed breakdown of one research firm’s test of AI and human transcription services
I also love telling people’s stories. (Some people call that ghostwriting.) Here’s my own story about how I got into content marketing without a marketing background.
What I dabble in
Besides content marketing, I enjoy working on a variety of other creative projects, including:
- Sketch Pad, my newsletter of visual recaps about great content—like podcasts and webinars.
- Taiwan Data Stories, a collaborative project that shares Taiwanese culture through interactive, data-rich content.
- Making art! I’ve been drawing since childhood and leaned more into painting in high school. Nowadays, I enjoy working with both digital and traditional art.